Today’s guest, Lianna Patch, is a conversion copywriter at Punchline Copy and a comedian. She’s written copy for Freshbooks, Manly Bands, GhostBed, The Contract Shop, and more, and regularly speaks at ecommerce and software conferences all over the world. Her work has been featured by Copy Hackers, HubSpot, Conversio, Autopilot, BigCommerce, ConversionXL, and lots more.
We’ve talked about copywriting on the show before, so you know how important it is. Lianna uses her interest in copy as well as stand-up comedy to get better conversion results. She shares how you can use a little humor in your copy to increase your brand’s likeability and increase sales conversions.
To learn more, visit: https://electriceye.io/podcast
- Learn more at https://punchlinecopy.com/
- Learn more at https://snapcopy.co/
- The Contender: https://punchlinecopy.com/shop/the-contender/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/punchlinecopy
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest
- Are you a maker, crafter, or small manufacturer on Shopify? Get easier production scheduling & inventory management with Katana. You can try it free for 14 days. By using the promo code “HONEST” you'll get 30% off your first 3 months of paid subscription! Sign up at Katana’s website here: www.katanamrp.com.
If you’re enjoying the show, we also ask that you please click here to leave Honest eCommerce a review on Apple Podcasts today. It really does make a huge impact and we love reading every one!