Anthony Blatner, founder, and Advertising Director at ModernMedia.io, started delivering newspapers when he was 11 – and has been hooked on advertising ever since. He’s learned a lot since then and, now, he helps other entrepreneurs leverage Facebook ads, create eCommerce sales funnels, and build successful lead generation campaigns.
Today, Anthony shares the findings and insights that he learned from his latest eCommerce industry study. We cover a lot of the most important findings in this episode, but every eCommerce store owner – as well as every brick and mortar store owner – should read it.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [3:30] How long was ModernMedia.io working on the study & what was studied?
- [4:15] The most surprising trailing indicator for success identified in the study
- [9:15] Trends in customer acquisition
- [11:15] If you’re starting a store today, do you need to start with an advertising budget?
- [14:00] Testing your bundles and offers
- [16:35] The two first things that new eCommerce store owners need to do
- [26:15] Using Facebook Video Vs. Images
- [28:20] What you should NOT do when you open an eCommerce store
- [31:15] The opportunity that still exists in the eCommerce space
- E-Commerce Industry Study: http://modernmedia.io/ecommerce-growth-study/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anthonyblatner
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyblatner/
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest
- Are you a maker, crafter, or small manufacturer on Shopify? Get easier production scheduling & inventory management with Katana. You can try it free for 14 days. By using the promo code “HONEST” you'll get 30% off your first 3 months of paid subscription! Sign up at Katana’s website here: www.katanamrp.com.