Why do some ads delight us, yet others frustrate us to no end?
As an experienced entrepreneur and current CEO of Shoelace, the world-class retargeting solution for Direct-to-Consumer businesses, Reza Khadjavi wants all marketers to consider that question.
Truly standing apart in an era where consumer expectations are higher than ever means brands need to come to terms with dropping the annoying habit of bombarding their audiences with repetitive messaging. The tolerance digitally native generations have for advertisers is quickly disappearing, and resonating in the digital era will require more from marketers than ever before. In order to stay competitive, brands will need to market to audiences on their terms.
Reza believes that the days of annoying ads are numbered. Instead the path forward for successful brands is to start leveraging each and every single touch point as an opportunity to build meaningful connections and foster long-term relationships with digitally adept audiences – and he believes you can do this through Customer Journey Retargeting (CJR).
You can get a better idea of what CJR is and whether or not you are doing it within your organization by downloading Reza’s FREE CJR Deck: https://learn.shoelace.com/cjr-deck!
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [3:50] The evolution of customer targeting & retargeting
- [8:20] How Reza created this idea & technology
- [15:10] Trying to change the way people think about targeting & bringing more marketers into this conversation
- [17:00] Is CJR right for you?
- [24:30] The first thing you can do to start using CJR in your store
- [28:30] Will CJR solve your business problems?
- Download your FREE CJR Deck: https://learn.shoelace.com/cjr-deck
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reza-khadjavi-46802918
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rezakhadjavi
- CJR case studies: https://content.shoelace.com/blog/category/case-studies/