Adrienne Dorison co-founded Run Like Clockwork™ with Mike Michalowicz, author of the show-favorite book Profit First and Clockwork. Their goal is to help CEOs design business and team that can run itself, as the name suggests, like clockwork.
Adrienne and the Run Like Clockwork team have created the most simplistic approach to making your business ultra-efficient, drawing on her 10+ years studying big business efficiency principles and figuring out how to adapt them for the small business world. Because of these efficiency tools and concepts, her clients have been able to experience explosive company growth, all while removing themselves from the day-to-day operation.
So are you ready to improve the profit margins of your Shopify store, reduce waste, and take an unplugged vacation?
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [2:30] How is Run Like Clockwork related to Profit First?
- [7:00] Who is Clockwork for?
- [7:45] What does it mean for a business to run like clockwork?
- [10:40] How long does it take for someone to get “Clockworked” & how do people get started on that path?
- [17:05] What businesses will benefit most from using Clockwork?
- [22:45] Tools and tactics for documenting systems
- [31:50] How Clockworking your business impacts the bottom line
- Check out runlikeclockwork.com
- Listen: runlikeclockwork.com/podcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adriennedorison
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriennedorison
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/adriennedorison
- Read: Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
- Read: Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Are you a maker, crafter, or small manufacturer on Shopify? Get easier production scheduling & inventory management with Katana. You can try it free for 14 days. By using the promo code “HONEST” you'll get 30% off your first 3 months of paid subscription! Sign up at Katana’s website here: www.katanamrp.com