Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He started his first eCommerce business out of his college dorm room and, since then, has sold over $30 million online. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted freelancers in eCommerce, digital marketing, and much more.
Today, he shares what he’s learned from over a decade of building eCommerce businesses and how hiring can make all the difference.
Get a FREE $50 credit to try FreeUp by using code “honestecommerce50” at FreeeUp.com!
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [3:00] How your first hire can lead to either success or failure
- [7:00] The downsides to markets like Facebook, Amazon, and eBay
- [9:40] When you should start hiring
- [13:00] Setting expectations with freelancers
- [20:50] How you can use hiring platforms to grow your business
- [23:00] What many eCommerce stores start outsourcing first
- Get $50 cred by using code “honestecommerce50” at https://freeeup.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.hirsch
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realNateHirsch
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanhirsch/
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest