Kristen is the lead on all things education, retention, and growth-related at Churn Buster. She’s obsessed with creating meaningful customer relationships and showcasing the human side of e-commerce businesses.
On this podcast, we talk about Retention Based Acquisition. What it is, why it’s important, and how changing your mindset to focus on it makes your store more successful in the long run.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [1:14] Kristen’s journey to Churn Buster
- [2:24] Content strategy tips for e-commerce
- [4:30] What is Churn Buster?
- [5:30] Retention Based Acquisition explained
- [8:16] Why does Retention Based Acquisition matter?
- [10:33] Retention Based Acquisition Mentality vs Performance Marketing
- [12:00] Content is really changing how ads perform
- [12:44] Consumers know much better, brands have to be more creative
- [13:38] Sponsor: https://www.simplr.ai/honest
- [14:23] Brands give value to customers
- [15:05] Proper content and branding can make you compete confidently with Amazon
- [15:54] Brands that have content for their best customers
- [17:45] How to implement the Retention Based Acquisition mindset for how you run your store
- [21:08] Knowing your bad-fit customers
- [24:10] The importance of creating customer personas for bad-fit customers
If you’re enjoying the show, we’d love it if you left Honest eCommerce a review on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge impact on the success of the podcast, and we love reading everyone!