Nathan Resnick is the founder of Sourcify, the fastest growing sourcing platform that helps hundreds of companies manufacture products around the world. In the past, Nathan has brought dozens of products to market, ran three ecommerce companies (sold one), and has been a part of projects on Kickstarter that raised over seven figures. He writes for media outlets like Entrepreneur, The Next Web, Business.com, and more. Nathan also used to live in China and speaks Mandarin.
Nathan’s goal with Sourcify is to bring a level of transparency to sourcing that makes it clear what you are paying for your product and simple to use.
To learn more, visit: https://electriceye.io/podcast
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [2:32] Learning a new language through immersion
- [4:30] The details people overlook when sourcing products
- [8:10] What sets apart the biggest ecommerce brands from the rest
- [11:30] Expanding across product categories
- [12:32] When you should start thinking about expanding your manufacturing
- [16:31] Thinking about the numbers
- [20:39] Raising your prices
- [23:04] Shopify fulfillment centers
- Learn more at: https://www.sourcify.com/
- Blog: https://www.sourcify.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.resnick8
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanresnick/
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest
If you’re enjoying the show, we also ask that you please click here to leave Honest eCommerce a review on Apple Podcasts today. It really does make a huge impact and we love reading every one!