Vincent Phamvan is the Head of Growth at Simplr, where he helps high-growth companies engineer unforgettable customer experiences through top-notch human + AI-powered customer service. Vincent previously led business development and innovation for Asurion, where he helped launch several company initiatives, engineering operational business processes and leading process improvement initiatives that resulted in cost savings and growth.
Although Simplr is a sponsor of the show, we promise that this is not a super salesy episode – Vincent brings a LOT of customer service experience to the table, and he has a lot of insight that will benefit Shopify store owners.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [4:30] The biggest and most common customer service mistakes
- [7:00] The 3 things that customers are looking for: speed, empathy, and precision
- [9:30] How Shopify store owners can best utilize live chat
- [11:00] The best customer service tools available to small business owners
- [14:00] Combining machine learning, AI, and a human touch in customer service
- [19:00] The difference between Simplr and a live chat tool
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vphamvan
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vphamvan/
- Gorgias: http://gorgias.io
- Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com