Rob Barr leads partnerships and enterprise sales at ReCharge, a subscription billing platform for Shopify. He manages strategic relationships with global partner agencies and some of the largest subscription brands on Shopify. Today, Rob is going to share how you can adopt new subscription revenue channels and optimising existing ones on your Shopify store.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [3:30] Why a lot of stores are adding or transitioning to subscription models
- [4:55] Who can use ReCharge
- [5:30] The most successful and disruptive subscription models that Rob has seen recently (check out Dr. Axe and My Lola)
- [7:00] Did Amazon help consumers better accept the subscription model?
- [8:50] Other merchants who are doing a great job at optimizing their subscription channels
- [12:00] How easy is it to set up ReCharge, out of the box?
- [14:20] How successful subscription models are leveraging technology, especially with marketing
- [17:00] What ReCharge subscriptions look like in the backend of Shopify
- Check out rechargepayments.com
- Littledata: https://www.littledata.io/
- Gorgias: https://gorgias.io/
- Start a Simplr free trial: simplr.ai/honest