This episode is nuts (pun intended)! On this podcast, we talked about the effectiveness of giftable items and content during the holiday season, how to ride the virality of your product, and tactics that boost your AOV and LTV.
Adam Hendle is the Founder of a bold new men's personal care brand Ballsy, which focuses on below-the-belt-care.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [1:29] Adam’s journey before Ballsy
- [3:57] The Ballsy story
- [6:49] Sponsor: Simplr https://www.simplr.ai/honest
- [7:41] Adam’s marketing tactics to bring customers to his site
- [9:31] Engaging with the community: Apps or Manual replies
- [10:45] How has social media changed from 2017 till now
- [13:16] Consumables and subscriptions are the best match for boosting LTV
- [13:36] Ballsy’s “AHA moment/Trojan Horse”
- [15:30] What are the biggest mistakes/lessons during Ballsy’s journey
- [17:45] Chase and Adam’s “band days” and inventory management
- [18:27] Sponsor: Gorgias http://gorgias.link/honest
- [19:16] Ballsy’s cool Shopify apps/tools on the backend: Clearbanc and Brex
- [23:20] What would make the biggest impact on Ballsy’s business?
- Adam’s LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/ahendle/
- Ballsy’s website: ballsybrand.com
- 20% off for any Ballsy product: HONEST20 on checkout
If you’re enjoying the show, we’d love if you left Honest eCommerce a review on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge impact on the success of the podcast, and we love reading every one!